WE CAN. WE MUST.
Earth’s Call Different?
Earth’s Call is looking to find and fund innovative solutions to the climate crisis. Partnerships are in our DNA. If you or your organization have an idea that could help move the needle on healing the planet, we want to know about it — and we want to help.
If you’d like to learn more about partnering with us, check out our partnerships page.
A new 501(c)(3) collaborative foundation and financial catalyst that helps find, fund and scale innovative, demonstrative solutions to the climate crisis
Many of the most hopeful solutions to fight climate change get too little funding and attention—while those with funds and attention often struggle to connect with true innovators. Earth’s Call will be that funding mechanism for deserving environmental pioneers to deliver critical climate crisis solutions
- 100% of funds raised will be deployed with immediacy to vetted entities with demonstrable climate change solutions
- Earth’s Call will directly attack the source of climate problems rather than the symptoms
- We’re global collaborators, not competitors with other environmental groups, many of which may be beneficiaries of our funding
- Our tone/messaging is passionate, encouraging, uplifting, compelling and inspirational, not gloom and doom
- We’re securing strategic partnerships with some of the world’s most prestigious firms focused on climate crisis solutions
- Accelerate a grassroots groundswell and drive a global movement of collaboration and participation
- Inspire humanity to “Answer the Call” my making “Conservation Commitments” in their homes & communities
- Energize and engage youth and millennial audiences by leveraging popular culture, hope & optimism
According to the recent intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Report, humanity may only have:
- 12 years left to aggressively attack the roots and causes of the climate crisis
- 60 harvests left on the planet and perhaps only 12 harvests left in the UK
Earth’s Call is partnering with Lever for Change, an affiliate of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, to find impactful solutions. In late 2019, Earth’s Call will launch a $20 million competition—the first phase of its $50 million commitment to fund bold proposals to combat climate change through Lever for Change.